One way to revamp your relationship with Le Boo is to spend quality time with him/her. So I just mapped out 10 things you both can engage in together this weekend. All you need to do is to choose what works out for both of you. Remember that great relationships are products of intentional living by each of the partners involved.
1. Learn a new activity together – Take a dance or photography class or learn how to play monopoly; at least that will enhance your knowledge on financial intelligence.
2. Movies with a twist – Instead of haggling over drama vs. action and settling on a comedy flick to keep the peace, why not leave it up to chance. Close your eyes and pick. Whatever it is, both have to agree to honour the choice or it’s not fun.
3. Have an indoor picnic – Serve dinner on a picnic blanket laid out in the living room. Open a bottle of wine with some favorite finger foods. An indoor picnic can be even more fun and romantic than a traditional outdoor one. It’s quieter and no interruptions!
4. Go to the theater – The Theater is a date favorite. It’s a little classier than a movie and you get to dress up and soak in some culture.
5. Recreate a memorable date – Think of a favorite past date, something that means something special to you as a couple; where you first met, your first date together, where you professed your love or popped the question.
6. Game night – You don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a good time. Try a play date instead. Pick up a deck of cards and aboard game for an indoor date.
7. Play sports – Hit the golf course, tennis court, or any other sport that catch your interest.
8. Attend a concert – Live music is always a great way to spend a date. Get tickets to a big name act or enjoy a local band in the park, or a local club.
9. Go to the beach – Lie in the sun, take a swim, or skip some rocks. A day at the beach is a fun date. Why wait till public holidays before going to the beach?
10. Volunteer – Spend some time at a local shelter or food kitchen or even join a community beautification project. Helping others can actually be a great way to spend time together and do some good in the process. You can even spend time at the orphanage with children who need a parent figure.
I hope this makes sense, and that your weekend be memorable with your spouse and all yours.
To sizzling romance today and always.